Thursday, July 1, 2010

Men Love to Make Women Laugh

Statistics show men love to make women laugh. So it was this morning in my home.

My partner Rex and I got into a roll of laughter brushing our teeth. We don’t usually find ourselves in front of the same sink and the same mirror doing this morning ritual at the same time. Yet today we did and it became food for fun and games. To be accurate Rex was goofing around making funny faces and performing silly dances all the while his tooth brush in hand and mouth, and I was getting into more and more hysterics watching him. Which just fed him more. So technically I was the only one laughing while brushing my teeth (not necessarily a pretty sight).

“Is this as good for you as it is for me?” I ask. Knowing full well that it is, yet wanting to hear in his words, why men love to make women laugh.

His response: “A man has fun making a woman laugh. Even though he might not be laughing out loud, he’s laughing on the inside. He’s enjoying it. He’s amused and feeling good about himself that he made a woman laugh. Particularly the woman he loves. Men like to make women happy. When their partner is unhappy it’s very hard for men. Men feel like a failure. So here’s the glory – watching himself make his woman light up.”

“It’s us on our white horses, riding up and making you laugh. We love it. We feel great.”

Photo: Stock.xchnge


1 comment:

Frnkln Carleton said...

I feel as if we take care to fee the women we love happy, that happiness is returned to us many times over.