Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Clueless

I follow a photo blog from Boston by an excellent photographer who calls himself “Clueless in Boston”. And for another added bit of fun, he has a Groucho quote beneath this heading. A quote I hijacked and put on my blog last year. But just that added bit of humor makes his blog just that added bit more fun and appealing.

All the other City Daily Blogs call themselves the usual stock titles: London Daily Photo, Paris Daily Photo, Perth Daily Photo, etc.

It takes a creative mind to be funny and it makes the world more interesting.

Daniel Pink, in his book The Whole New Mind, postulates that it’s this added bit of creativity that is the key to success in our emerging world.

Check out Clueless at www.cluelessinboston.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heehee teresa, thanks for the great blog entries this month! I'm lovin it!! besides learning about all these FUN things (expanding my horizons:) I also had to laugh at the Clueless In Boston homepage- a kick! HA!

Hope to talk soon, and see you too!
love, judy

Teresa said...

Hey Miss Judy - thanks for reading!!!