Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The more you laugh...



The more you laugh, the more you find things funny.  You don’t need a sense of humor to laugh.   Rather the more you laugh, the more you develop a greater sense of humor.

It’s a truism.  For I laugh a lot and consequently find an amazing amount of things in the world funny. 

I sat on a massage chair for the first time at the salon where my reflexologist practices.  I couldn’t stop howling.  Just couldn’t stop. It sent me into an endless stream of laughter. I guess you could say it tickled my funny bone, massaged it….whatever.  I just thought it was an hysterical experience.

Because this was an upscale salon, and the laughter wasn’t congruent with the rest of the ambiance, we had to turn the thing off or I would never have stopped laughing….  Had I been bolder, we would have left it on.

But the point is I’m the only one I know who howls with laughter just by sitting in a massage chair.  My laughter muscles are well-oiled…and often used.

Photo:  Stock.xchnge

No comments: